Monday 16 November 2009

Possible newspaper names and paper development

First, I am going to think up some possible newspaper names and then draw them out or create them with different fonts and logos/images.
  • pepper
  • play
  • play-on
  • SnEEC
  • SnEECy

After re-evaluating these names and before I started drawing I had already cut the list to:

  • pepper
  • play
  • SnEEC

as I much prefer these three, so I am now going to do some rough drawings of these names, pick one that I like the most and then transform that one onto a computer to be my newspaper title.








After creating some drawings (above) I then added some colour (below) but now can't decide between the vertical Pepper title and the majority of the SnEEC titles, so I am going to computerise them both and perhaps experiment and see what the outcome is.
* please note: the vertical pepper title isn't going to be vertical if it is chosen, only place I could fit it on the page, so it is infact supposed to be horizontal and will be if chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment