Thursday 19 November 2009

Computer Generated Ideas

I've taken the ideas from my drawings and developed them using Photoshop. As you can see below i have gone for four main ideas for "SnEEC"

1. School Writing:


These three ideas are all very similar and i have created these to emphasize the college audience and theme of the newspaper.

2. Stereotypical Newspaper font:


This example is a typical convention of a newspaper and this is why I have chosen this, I think if I choose this idea I will later develop it further to become more of a parody typestyle to emphasize the genre.

3. College-Themed writing:



The above two are typical American high-school writing and I believe this will also emphasize the college audience.

4. Accentuating the 'n'



I think this is a good idea of accentuating the 'n' and i will definately be doing this in my final design however i don't think i'll be picking any of these designs.



* Please ignore the red background

No comments:

Post a Comment