Monday 8 March 2010

Newspaper Poster Research


I have been finiding it extremely hard to find a newspaper poster anywhere, I have searched all through the internet and been looking around in towns but have been unsucessful. Thus, I have now focused my efforts on these newspaper posters below that are in the sandwich boards outside off licenses and shops. I have done this as the layout and style of these posters are well recognised and really stand out. I am, therefore, going to mimic this style of design for a poster that is advertising the new release of my college/student newspaper.
This style will hold big bold capitalised text and the newspaper logo. I have not decided as of yet whether I will include a picture, you rarely see pictures on these posters so I doubt I will, as I am going to keep to the conventions as best I can.
Below are a few examples I found off Google Images:






No comments:

Post a Comment